Post by CPL. Mills 2nd Rangers on Mar 7, 2006 6:27:09 GMT -5
Here are some of the board rules,
** Updated **1) DO NOT under any circumstances post a link to a skinhead, neo nazi or any other radical political group site. Nor should you make any threads that pertain to skinheads. Even if its to say, "hey look how stupid these guys are" you WILL BE BANNED!
2) Picture Rules:
*)No pics width wise longer than 700 pixels the height can be any length.
the reason for this is that, when the pics are long, people with lower resolutions(1025x768) they have to scroll over to see the whole thing, and any message will stretch to the length of the picture. You can simply have a link to your pic.
3) Entire threads and/or posts are subject to editing, moving, and/or deletion at any time.
4) This should be a place of learning, not fighting. Be courteous to others and be willing to be the "teacher" and "student". We're all friends here and we can benefit from each other's knowledge.
5) Opinions are welcomed here, as long as they are quoted in a respective manner.
6) Please do not post the same topic more than once. Lets try to keep the board clean.
I have deleted 3 posts in the last 2 days where the member has stated that they "support and/or agree with" socialist & communist views & ideals.
THIS IS NOT ALLOWED HERE!
We are here to discuss WWII Airsoft. Nobody cares your political ideals, Democrat, Republican, Socialist, or Communist. Concider this a general warning to all. The next one I see will be deleted and the member banned.
These posts were brought to my attention by a guest to this forum. It was actually the guest's father who saw them and emailed me with concerns about his 15 year old son being involved with the WW2AA. I know this guest and his father so the situation was taken care of and resolved. The next incident may not go as smoothly. That is all! You have been warned!
Only a pimp in a cheap New Orleans wh0re house would carry a pearl handled pistol!
-Please keep your signature block images no larger than 400x100
-Please keep signature images in keeping with the 'Family Friendly' nature of the WW2AA organization. No offensive images or language, objectionable content will be removed at the discretion of WW2AA Staff.
-Animated .gifs are fine, however keep in mind the size limit and please make any image no larger than 200kb in file size in consideration of members with slower connections.
That is all...at this time
Last Edit: Nov 26, 2007 15:43:19 GMT -5 by Guinness
2. No treats of violence, immediate banning will be imposed.
3. No posts that attack, insult, defame or abuse members or non-members.
4. No use of multiple user-names. Please register and use only one user-name for the forums. Posting under multiple accounts will result in administrative action. (I.e. banning)
5. No posting of copyrighted materials.
6. No cryptic posts such as use of text speak.
7. Do not disrespect admin/moderators. Admin/moderators are volunteers that donate numerous hours of their own time to help in the forums. Violation of this rule will not be tolerated.
8. No SHOUTING. Remember, using ALL CAPITAL LETTERS in posts is considered shouting and rude.
9. Please avoid posting personal contact information. However, should you need to send your personal contact information, please sent via Private Message. This is to protect your security and identity.
10. No irrelevant or off-topic posts. New threads or replies that are irrelevant within an existing thread or board may be deleted or moved at the Moderators discretion.
11. No discrimination of racism, religion, health, age, sexual orientation, social status or nationality will be tolerated on this board. All members will respect others regardless of their background.
12. WW2AA is open to all nationalities and with WW2AA being an internationally viewed site, English language is to be the language on this board. Please use the spell check feature and check for proper grammer before posting.
13. Posting of pornographic or violent material or links to such material is not permitted under any circumstance.
14. Spamming is not permitted. Doing so may result in an immediate banning.
15. Selling or buying within the board is at your own risk. This board and staff is not liable for or will get involved with disputes. “Buyer Beware”
ABOUT WW2AA: WW2AA is a non-profit, nonpolitical Board dedicated to the preservation of the history of WW II and the lifestyle of the combat soldier of all nations. We in no way promote any ideology of any political or religious form.
IF you finalize a transaction as either a buyer or seller based on an offer to sell or offer to purchase an item, WW2 airsoft has NO obligation to mediate any challenges resulting from your subsequent enterprise. If you cannot resolve your disatisfaction directly with the buyer (or seller) you may post the FACTs of your dispute in a suitable thread but your language, tone and statements must consist of facts that are germaine to the transaction and must remain civil. Such posts will serve as a potential warning to others.
This is a community and there is an expectation of ethical and unreproachable behavior by sellers, buyers and traders by our members. Failing to do so jeapordizes your positive standing in the eyes of our members.
Stalin should have known communism wouldn't work. There were red flags everywhere!"
tootall: Are you the guy I used to go out and play in Northern IL
Feb 15, 2018 11:06:10 GMT -5
tootall: Zak how the hell are you? It's me Barry!
Feb 15, 2018 11:07:49 GMT -5
tommyv311: hey does anyone know of any upcoming events happening on the East coast anytime in the near future? forms seem kinda dead.
Jun 6, 2018 12:27:00 GMT -5
Dracul: It looks like it lost a lot of steam and I now feel bad for randomly dropping off.
Jun 15, 2018 14:58:17 GMT -5
stuka: I mean it's not your fault. It is interesting though that things are falling off as we are finally getting our ww2 guns with the type 38/96 and the enfield as well as it recieving a new loading system, it's kind of unfortunate
Jun 16, 2018 3:30:04 GMT -5
Dracul: I don't know, maybe its because all the guns are becoming available, there is a decreasing need for the forums.
Jun 16, 2018 16:29:26 GMT -5
Dracul: Most of the talk was about making guns, as all the uniform info was already out there, but now the weapons are out there and are usually decent quality.
Jun 16, 2018 16:33:32 GMT -5
stuka: well the forum is and should still be useful for updates on guns, creating groups/events and building kits
Jun 18, 2018 1:33:29 GMT -5
Cpl. Hicks: I haven't been here in years, but I'm glad to see this forum is still kicking! So much great info on here.
Jun 22, 2018 14:00:12 GMT -5
savoy6: anyone know if anyone still carries the enfield?
Jul 15, 2018 18:47:08 GMT -5
Dracul: I think Redwolf has a Enfield. If not or not longer, then not until G&G releases theirs. The old gas Iron Airsoft brand SMLE isn't carried by anyone anymore and was such piece of crap. Not worth trying to track one down.
Jul 19, 2018 5:55:35 GMT -5