Post by CPL. Mills 2nd Rangers on Mar 7, 2006 6:27:09 GMT -5
Here are some of the board rules,
** Updated **1) DO NOT under any circumstances post a link to a skinhead, neo nazi or any other radical political group site. Nor should you make any threads that pertain to skinheads. Even if its to say, "hey look how stupid these guys are" you WILL BE BANNED!
2) Picture Rules:
*)No pics width wise longer than 700 pixels the height can be any length.
the reason for this is that, when the pics are long, people with lower resolutions(1025x768) they have to scroll over to see the whole thing, and any message will stretch to the length of the picture. You can simply have a link to your pic.
3) Entire threads and/or posts are subject to editing, moving, and/or deletion at any time.
4) This should be a place of learning, not fighting. Be courteous to others and be willing to be the "teacher" and "student". We're all friends here and we can benefit from each other's knowledge.
5) Opinions are welcomed here, as long as they are quoted in a respective manner.
6) Please do not post the same topic more than once. Lets try to keep the board clean.
I have deleted 3 posts in the last 2 days where the member has stated that they "support and/or agree with" socialist & communist views & ideals.
THIS IS NOT ALLOWED HERE!
We are here to discuss WWII Airsoft. Nobody cares your political ideals, Democrat, Republican, Socialist, or Communist. Concider this a general warning to all. The next one I see will be deleted and the member banned.
These posts were brought to my attention by a guest to this forum. It was actually the guest's father who saw them and emailed me with concerns about his 15 year old son being involved with the WW2AA. I know this guest and his father so the situation was taken care of and resolved. The next incident may not go as smoothly. That is all! You have been warned!
Only a pimp in a cheap New Orleans wh0re house would carry a pearl handled pistol!
-Please keep your signature block images no larger than 400x100
-Please keep signature images in keeping with the 'Family Friendly' nature of the WW2AA organization. No offensive images or language, objectionable content will be removed at the discretion of WW2AA Staff.
-Animated .gifs are fine, however keep in mind the size limit and please make any image no larger than 200kb in file size in consideration of members with slower connections.
That is all...at this time
Last Edit: Nov 26, 2007 15:43:19 GMT -5 by Guinness
2. No treats of violence, immediate banning will be imposed.
3. No posts that attack, insult, defame or abuse members or non-members.
4. No use of multiple user-names. Please register and use only one user-name for the forums. Posting under multiple accounts will result in administrative action. (I.e. banning)
5. No posting of copyrighted materials.
6. No cryptic posts such as use of text speak.
7. Do not disrespect admin/moderators. Admin/moderators are volunteers that donate numerous hours of their own time to help in the forums. Violation of this rule will not be tolerated.
8. No SHOUTING. Remember, using ALL CAPITAL LETTERS in posts is considered shouting and rude.
9. Please avoid posting personal contact information. However, should you need to send your personal contact information, please sent via Private Message. This is to protect your security and identity.
10. No irrelevant or off-topic posts. New threads or replies that are irrelevant within an existing thread or board may be deleted or moved at the Moderators discretion.
11. No discrimination of racism, religion, health, age, sexual orientation, social status or nationality will be tolerated on this board. All members will respect others regardless of their background.
12. WW2AA is open to all nationalities and with WW2AA being an internationally viewed site, English language is to be the language on this board. Please use the spell check feature and check for proper grammer before posting.
13. Posting of pornographic or violent material or links to such material is not permitted under any circumstance.
14. Spamming is not permitted. Doing so may result in an immediate banning.
15. Selling or buying within the board is at your own risk. This board and staff is not liable for or will get involved with disputes. “Buyer Beware”
ABOUT WW2AA: WW2AA is a non-profit, nonpolitical Board dedicated to the preservation of the history of WW II and the lifestyle of the combat soldier of all nations. We in no way promote any ideology of any political or religious form.
IF you finalize a transaction as either a buyer or seller based on an offer to sell or offer to purchase an item, WW2 airsoft has NO obligation to mediate any challenges resulting from your subsequent enterprise. If you cannot resolve your disatisfaction directly with the buyer (or seller) you may post the FACTs of your dispute in a suitable thread but your language, tone and statements must consist of facts that are germaine to the transaction and must remain civil. Such posts will serve as a potential warning to others.
This is a community and there is an expectation of ethical and unreproachable behavior by sellers, buyers and traders by our members. Failing to do so jeapordizes your positive standing in the eyes of our members.
Stalin should have known communism wouldn't work. There were red flags everywhere!"
tigerclaw: Zach arnold
Aug 30, 2018 20:44:35 GMT -5
alejandro: does anyone know how to make the marushin m1 garand use propane hpa
Sept 2, 2018 3:45:45 GMT -5
aj czarkowski: alejandro You're better off just using the thing as it is or buying a different M1 Garand. Marushin is a piece of crap.
Feb 17, 2019 0:36:32 GMT -5
marcomix: Hello! I'm new here....
Mar 23, 2019 5:06:02 GMT -5
marcomix: Is there a procedure to follow before posting? like an introduction of some sort?
Mar 23, 2019 5:06:28 GMT -5
Dracul: Hello. There is an introduction thread around here, under the WW2AA Radio Shack section.
Mar 24, 2019 20:25:12 GMT -5
sieubermensch123: Posted a Norcal WW2 all fronts event time to dust off the gear boys!
May 6, 2019 17:06:19 GMT -5
kalashnik: Anyone got a CAD File /SOLIDWORKS/ 3D Model for the Marushin M1 Garand Part 45?
May 26, 2019 11:18:40 GMT -5
canuck113: ANyone here?
Nov 24, 2019 19:18:16 GMT -5
setho: Looking for games in or near Vermont
Jun 10, 2020 16:34:26 GMT -5
aj czarkowski: I don't think there's gonna be anything in northern New England anytime soon, and as far as I know there hasn't been in a while, but if you're willing to drive to Connecticut there's usually some decent sized battles a couple times a year.
Jun 11, 2020 20:21:22 GMT -5
tootall2: Looking for any fellow ww2aa guys around the Evansville area.
Jul 3, 2020 11:46:06 GMT -5
boz: Happy 4th all, despite pandemic! I'm looking for a boneyard S&T Springfield M1903A3 for a beta test on retro conversion to A1 or Mark 1 (WW1) configuration. Pop me a message if you've a broken S&T (or G&G, or Apple Soft) M1903 you wish to unload.
Jul 5, 2020 14:33:36 GMT -5
turbosoggy: How can I buy from you
Feb 13, 2021 21:33:04 GMT -5
turbosoggy: does anyone have some kar98k double bells shells and stripper clips?
Feb 13, 2021 21:36:00 GMT -5
lisa22629: looking for photos of 327th GIR men who's Waco crashed in Belgium during Op Market Garden. I'm helping a group in Belgium who is erecting a memorial to the men. Need photos of 7 of the men. I have names & serial #s if anyone thinks they can help out.thanks
Feb 20, 2021 15:42:44 GMT -5
gunnypug: hi all dont know if some of you remember me but i was the leader of east coast raiders back in the early 2006/2007. just found you guys agan
May 11, 2021 14:50:49 GMT -5
hardslack: All, 2ndBat sent a load of pictures of some custom springer Garands, and a few other things to me, that I finally got around to uploading.
Jun 27, 2022 13:13:51 GMT -5