Seeing as this market area is a jumbled mess the following rules are effective immediately:
1. FOLLOW GORDAKS RULES FOR POSTING!
2. When posting, include a description, price, payment methods you accept, a photo, and an email address where you can be contacted. If you do want to post an email address use the PM function to handle your business.
3. One "WTS/WTT" & one "WTB" thread per member. So thats TWO threads per member in the market section!) List everything you have for sale in one thread and edit that post to keep it current! The same goes for what you are looking to buy. Bottom line, edit your posts, you are responsible for them. Keep your subject line up to date and you'll have no problem selling your wares.
4. Wheeling & dealing should not be done on the board. Send a PM or an email to the potential buyer or seller. Negotiating posts will be deleted.
5. If an item is incorrectly listed you may inform that seller but do so in a civil manner. The seller is then required to correct his post.
This area has become very sloppy so let's clean it up. That is all. ;D
Last Edit: Feb 14, 2006 11:34:40 GMT -5 by Capt. Zak
Only a pimp in a cheap New Orleans wh0re house would carry a pearl handled pistol!
To add to the rules. If someone list an item that in your opinion is overpriced or perhaps less rare then suggested feel free to inform the seller via PRIVATE MESSAGE( if you feel you must) but do not post a comment to that effect in the thread. COMMON COURTESY HERE!
Also DO NOT post thoroughly meaningless comments like "Dude I so want to buy that but I just spent... or my cat died or my folks won't let me.". gain if you feel such remarks have to be made, do so in PMs.
FINALLY: Requests to hold an item should be offered through Private Message so other potential buyers won't fear they are stepping on a possible buyers toes. If the offer is accepted the seller will post that the item is SOLD PENDING FUNDS.
If an item is SOLD PENDING FUNDS and you have an expressed interest in the item, PM the seller and request that you be informed if the item once again becomes available.
Stalin should have known communism wouldn't work. There were red flags everywhere!"
stuka: well the forum is and should still be useful for updates on guns, creating groups/events and building kits
Jun 18, 2018 1:33:29 GMT -5
Cpl. Hicks: I haven't been here in years, but I'm glad to see this forum is still kicking! So much great info on here.
Jun 22, 2018 14:00:12 GMT -5
savoy6: anyone know if anyone still carries the enfield?
Jul 15, 2018 18:47:08 GMT -5
Dracul: I think Redwolf has a Enfield. If not or not longer, then not until G&G releases theirs. The old gas Iron Airsoft brand SMLE isn't carried by anyone anymore and was such piece of crap. Not worth trying to track one down.
Jul 19, 2018 5:55:35 GMT -5
setho: Looking for games in or near Vermont
Jun 10, 2020 16:34:26 GMT -5
ajman: I don't think there's gonna be anything in northern New England anytime soon, and as far as I know there hasn't been in a while, but if you're willing to drive to Connecticut there's usually some decent sized battles a couple times a year.
Jun 11, 2020 20:21:22 GMT -5
tootall2: Looking for any fellow ww2aa guys around the Evansville area.
Jul 3, 2020 11:46:06 GMT -5
boz: Happy 4th all, despite pandemic! I'm looking for a boneyard S&T Springfield M1903A3 for a beta test on retro conversion to A1 or Mark 1 (WW1) configuration. Pop me a message if you've a broken S&T (or G&G, or Apple Soft) M1903 you wish to unload.
Jul 5, 2020 14:33:36 GMT -5